Gualala Farmers Market
Connecting locals and visitors to the Farmers and Makers of the Sonoma – Mendocino Coast
MAY 23 through NOVEMBER 7
Gualala Community Center
9:30a – 12:30p
Farmers Market Guidelines During COVID-19 Outbreak
To Our Farmers Market Patrons:
Thank you for your support in contributing to the livelihood of our local farmers and makers. For your protection and the protection of our market vendors and our community we appreciate your help in following these guidelines.
- Enter and exit the market ONLY at the indicated Entry and Exit points.
- ALWAYS wear face masks when out in public. By order of Mendocino Public Health Officer face masks are required and enforceable by law.
- Observe 6 feet physical distancing. One person or couple should enter the market per family.
- Please do not expect to sample product from market vendors. Market vendors are prohibited from sampling product during this time.
- Please do not touch product or merchandise. A market vendor will bag your selected product for purchase.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- Avoid lingering to help minimize crowds. Please make your purchases and exit the market when you have finished shopping. This is for your protection and the protection of our community and our market vendors. This also allows other patrons to enter the market as there is a limit to how many people are allowed to enter the market at one time.
Welcome to Our Market
Established in 1981, the Gualala Farmers Market merchants are a group of vibrant, passionate makers and farmers who live and work on the Sonoma – Mendocino Coast.
Our coastal community of farmers and makers are actively creating a ‘taste of place‘ that includes a bounty of fresh locally grown and made products including organic fresh produce, free range eggs, stone milled naturally leavened bread and baked goods from local grain, locally roasted coffee, jams, pickled and preserved goods, local handpicked seaweed, artisan aged and fresh cheese and gelato made with local grass-fed organic milk, wild crafted kombucha, olive oil and handcrafted pasta, artisan pastry and and an array of other items.
Gualala Farmers Market Community ~ Photos
Hardworking, Passionate, Local Merchants
Farm to Table Connections
100% Local – Mostly Organic
Offering fresh produce, meats, dairy, fresh baked bread, bakery goods and other items from local farms and artisans. Stop by to see and savor the bounty of the season.
“The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops, but the cultivation and perfection of human beings.”
― Masanobu Fukuoka, The One-Straw Revolution
“Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us. Life is so endlessly delicious.”